Saturday, July 14, 2018

I'm back! Again! This time for GOOD!



Wow... two YEARS.  It's been a while.  A lot in my life has changed since then.  Ups, downs and all directions.  My life has been something...  But I'm back!  For good, this time!  No excuses, for real!  I will making more reviews and sharing my thoughts with you guys.  I apologize for the long hiatus, especially for those that have checked my blog when it started, and continued checking to see if there was something new.  I'm back, and I'm ready to talk about books!  Care to join?  Let's see what's coming:


I have been reading.  Not as much as I wanted to, since starting the teaching job (and the job changing before that), but now I'm back on track.  I found my rhythm.  I will be updating the blog, changing it a little bit.  Not too much, though :)

I've read a few books that might interest you guys, from well-known writers like Stephen King (my favorite!), Dan Brown and Harlan Coben to VERY controversial books like Fifty Shades of Grey and 13 Reasons Why.  And obviously much, much more!

I'm VERY excited to start off on a new foot, with new enthusiasm and hope to deliver spoiler-free reviews for your enjoyment, and hopefully have you guys share a memorable experience with these books as they did with me.  Thank you for sticking around, thank you for reading my posts and welcome back!  Read on!

Time to get busy :)


Remember that you can reach me if you want!  You can tweet me on Twitter, follow me on Instagram, on Tumblr or add me on GoodReads!  Happy Reading and stay tuned for a new, BETTER rating system!

No comments: