Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I'm back!!! *Cue applause*



Bookworms!  Hi!!!  Yes, it's me!  I'm back!!  It's been some time now.  Did you miss me and my GIFs?  I bet you did!  Sorry for the hiatus, but just got a new job, and between the training and the actual job, it's been... hectic.  But I'm back!  Back from the dead!


I decided to make time for the blog, so I'll be posting reviews either Tuesdays or Wednesdays (or both).  But if you wish to talk to me, you can add me on Twitter, follow me on Instagram, on Tumblr or add me on GoodReads!  I work  most days, but I'll keep an eye out for you guys!

Just to update, I'm half-way through 11/22/63 by Stephen King and I will be reading both Feed by Mira Grant and Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin.  Can't wait to share with you guys what I think!

BTW, going to Puerto Rico soon for my college graduation, so I'll make sure to have a few reviews scheduled to post if I'm not able to.  Happy Reading fellow Bookworms!  And Goodnight!

No comments: